Following the announcement regarding the implementation of COVID-19 restrictions across Victoria from 11:59pm Thursday 15 July, we remain open and want to provide you with an update regarding the procedures in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our team during this time.
What does this mean?
- Please continue to take note of any directional signage displayed at entry points.
- Our Parts and Sales showrooms are temporarily closed.
- Our service staff remain on-site to support you with phone and online bookings, and can provide contactless delivery and collection of your truck.
- We continue to trade under COVID-Safe Plans and with extra safety measures in place.
- Our Click & Collect parts arrangements will remain functional - find out more below.
- All visitors are required to register either via QR Code or manually when entering our dealerships.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask on-site at all times, unless eating or drinking.
We understand it is a busy time for both our customers and the industry, and we want to assure you that our entire team remains committed to your safety and keeping you on the road.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have introduced further safety measures and procedures across our seven CMV Truck & Bus dealership locations.
All CMV Truck & Bus Dealerships
Our service teams and workshops are open. We will continue to provide truck servicing, repairs, maintenance and pre-delivery requirements during this time. Our staff remain on-site to support you with phone or online service bookings, and can provide contactless delivery and collection of your truck.
Please take note of the following:
- Entry and exit at all dealerships is permitted via dedicated points. Please follow the directional signage where you will be guided to drop off your truck or bus.
- Servicing will be contactless and only one person is permitted to enter the service reception area at all times.
- Please continue to carefully follow the instructions provided by our service advisors at the time of your booking and while on-site.
- Before and after every service, your vehicle is cleaned and sanitised - you will find a sticker on the driver’s door handle of your vehicle to advise you accordingly.
Our parts showrooms are temporarily closed. Our staff will remain on-site to support you with phone sales, online part orders, contactless delivery and collection, and emergency breakdown assistance.
Please take note of the following:
- Entry and exit to our dealerships is permitted only via dedicated points. If you need to visit us, please follow directional signage on-site to our dispatch area where you will receive further instructions on how to collect your order.
- Payment will be taken over the phone or by card only.
Our sales teams are available and are committed to supporting you during this time. They are available to assist via phone, FaceTime or video conferencing. If you have any enquiries on new or used Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses, we will happily work with you to meet your requirements.
All CMV Truck & Bus sites will continue to take extra safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout all dealerships.
- All on-site staff will be temperature tested.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of our dealerships during the day, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars, and professional cleaning is undertaken every night.
- Where possible we are separating dealership employees into teams to reduce the potential for any transmission on-site.
- All staff and visitors must wear a face mask in accordance with the State Government's current requirements.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitised before and after every service or delivery.
- It is a requirement that any staff member who is showing signs of flu or COVID-19, to not attend work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and not return to work until they receive a negative test result.
- In the event of a close contact positive case, all staff within that department or isolated group, and any internal contacts, will be sent home until a negative result is confirmed. During this time, the department area will be deep cleaned and sanitised.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our dealerships. You are always welcome to speak with any of our team members over the phone, via email, FaceTime or browse our range and enquire online at cmvtb.com.au
We ask if you are visiting our dealerships, please scan a QR code located at various locations within each dealership. In line with our COVID Safe Plan, we ask that you supply your name and contact details when scanning the QR code. Your details will be stored securely and only used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.
The CMV Truck & Bus leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media channels.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your understanding and assure you that we remain committed to supporting all of our customers and employees during these challenging times.
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact your nearest CMV Truck & Bus dealership.