We want to provide you with an update on how CMV Truck & Bus is adapting to the State Government’s easing of Stage 4 restrictions.
What does this mean?
- Dealership gates and doors on all sites are open in accordance with our existing trading hours
- Service and Parts counters are open and staffed to support your service and parts requirements
- Truck sales staff have returned to the office to support you with your vehicle requirements. Vehicle inspections and test drives have resumed
- Our drivers’ lounges are open again, adhering to strict social distancing and sanitisation requirements
- We continue to trade under COVID-Safe Plans
- Our Click & Collect parts arrangements will remain functional, so feel free to continue placing your phone orders and collecting parts from our warehouses
- All visitors are required to register when entering our dealerships
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we have introduced further safety measures and procedures across our five CMV Truck & Bus dealership locations.
We understand it is a busy time for both our customers and the industry, and we want to assure you that our entire team remains committed to your safety and keeping you on the road.
Metro CMV Truck & Bus dealerships in Clayton, Dandenong and Derrimut
Our service teams at Clayton, Dandenong and Derrimut are back behind the counters and ready to support you with your service and repair requirements, in accordance with our COVID-Safe plans.Book a service online
Our parts reception counters at Clayton, Dandenong and Derrimut are open, and our staff are on site to support you with over the counter sales, phone sales, online part orders, contactless delivery, and collection and emergency breakdown assistance.Order a part online
Our sales teams are back in dealerships and ready to support you in discussing your up and coming vehicle requirements face-to-face. If you have any enquiries on new or used Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses, we will happily work with you to meet your requirements.
Regional CMV Truck & Bus dealerships in Albury / Wodonga and Gippsland
We have been closely reviewing the Victorian Government’s updated work restrictions in regional Victoria. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have introduced further safety measures and procedures at our regional CMV Truck & Bus dealerships in Albury/Wodonga and Gippsland.
Our service teams continue to operate onsite offering truck servicing, repairs, maintenance and pre-delivery requirements. If you are unable to visit us right now, we continue to support our customers by phone or online service bookings and providing contactless delivery and collection of your truck. Book a service online
Our parts teams at Albury / Wodonga and Gippsland continue to operate onsite offering parts over the counter, by phone, and with same day delivery service available. We are following social distancing guidelines throughout our dealerships, including at our counters.Order a part online
Our sales teams are available onsite and continue to offer test drives of our new, demo and used truck range from our dealerships. However, if you would prefer not to visit the dealership, we will arrange to bring the truck to a location of your choice. Upon arrival, the vehicle’s high touch points will be thoroughly sanitised before you get behind the wheel.
We understand you may not be able to visit our dealership right now, but if you're wanting to learn more about a new Mack, UD or Volvo Truck, you can view the range here, plus download spec sheets and brochures from the comfort of your home.
Across all CMV Truck & Bus sites we will continue to take extra safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout all dealerships.
- Temperature testing will be conducted if meeting with a CMV Truck & Bus employee.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of our dealerships during the day, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars, and professional cleaning is undertaken every night.
- Where possible we are separating dealership employees into teams to reduce the potential for any transmission on site.
- All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitised before and after every service or delivery.
- It is a requirement that any staff member who is showing signs of flu or COVID-19, to not attend work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and not return to work until they receive a negative test result.
- In the event of a close contact positive case, all staff within that department or isolated group, and any internal contacts, will be sent home until a negative result is confirmed. During this time, the department area will be deep cleaned and sanitised.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our dealerships. You are always welcome to speak with any of our team members over the phone, via email, Facetime or browse our range and enquire online at cmvtb.com.au
We ask if you are visiting our dealerships, please scan a QR code located at various locations within each dealership. In line with our COVID Safe Plan, we ask that you supply your name and contact details when scanning the QR code. Your details will be stored securely and only used for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing.
The CMV Truck & Bus leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media channels.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your understanding and assure you that we remain committed to supporting all of our customers and employees during these challenging times.
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact your nearest CMV Truck & Bus dealership.