Following the easing of restrictions across Victoria, all seven CMV Truck & Bus dealerships are open and our staff are on-site to assist you with all of your truck and bus needs.
What does this mean?
- Our Parts and Sales showrooms are now open to our customers.
- If you’re visiting us, please continue to take note of any directional signage displayed at dealership entry points.
- Our service staff are on-site to support you with service bookings and can provide contactless delivery and collection of your truck.
- While Parts can now be purchased in person from our dealerships, our Click & Collect parts arrangements will remain functional - find out more below.
- We continue to trade under COVID-Safe Plans and with extra safety measures in place.
- All visitors are required to register either via QR Code or manually when entering our dealerships.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask whilst on-site at all times, unless eating or drinking.
We understand it is a busy time for both our customers and the industry, and we want to assure you that our entire team remains committed to your safety and keeping you on the road.
Further information on our services during this time
Our service workshops are open. Our staff are available on-site to support you with service bookings, and can provide contactless delivery and collection of your truck.
Please take note of the following:
- Please continue to carefully follow the instructions provided by our service advisors at the time of your booking and while on-site.
- Before and after every service, your vehicle is cleaned and sanitised - you will find a sticker on the driver’s door handle of your vehicle to advise you accordingly.
Our parts showrooms are now open. Our staff are on-site ready to support you in person in our showrooms, with phone sales, online part orders, contactless delivery and collection, and emergency breakdown assistance.Order parts online
Our sales showrooms are now open. Our sales teams are available to assist in person at our dealerships, via phone, FaceTime or video conferencing.
All CMV Truck & Bus sites will continue to take extra safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available throughout all dealerships.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of our dealerships during the day, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars, and professional cleaning is undertaken every night.
- All staff and visitors must wear a face mask in accordance with the State Government's current requirements.
- It is a requirement that any staff member who is showing signs of flu or COVID-19, to not attend work until they have been tested for COVID-19 and not return to work until they receive a negative test result.
- In the event of a close contact positive case, all staff within that department or isolated group, and any internal contacts, will be sent home until a negative result is confirmed. During this time, the department area will be deep cleaned and sanitised.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our dealerships. You are always welcome to speak with any of our team members over the phone, via email, FaceTime or browse our range and enquire online at cmvtb.com.au
The CMV Truck & Bus leadership team meet regularly and are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our social media channels.
As a family owned and operated business, we thank you for your understanding and assure you that we remain committed to supporting all of our customers and employees during these challenging times.
If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact your nearest CMV Truck & Bus dealership.